PERSONAL TRAINING | ONLINE COACHING | GROUP EXERCISE | SPORTS THERAPY
FM FITNESS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
FM Fitness Training Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all personal trainer (Personal Trainer) sessions and/or consultations (Personal Training) both for internal (leisure centre or HOME) and external lessons (garden, park or outdoor area).
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with FM Fitness.
- Your agreement with us is made up of your signed Personal Training program form and these terms and conditions. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made in person by telephoning Faye Clarke on: 07713 973 402 or via e-mail on: email@example.com.
- When you purchase your session, you can request your preferred choice of date and time. You will be informed if we are able to accommodate your request or, alternatively, to discuss your personal goals and to allocate an alternative date.
- All payments must be made in full, either in person using Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our e-commerce section within our website.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- If you purchase sessions in person, you will receive a receipt if requested. If you purchase online, you will be sent a digital receipt. Direct Debit Payments for Personal Training
- Direct debit is available for Personal Training pack purchase options only.
- All direct debit Personal Training sessions must be used within the calendar month to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the calendar month will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months.
- There is a 3-month minimum commitment to all direct debit Personal Training pack purchase options. 3 full months must be completed before you will be entitled to cancel any sessions, or any refund payments can be made.
- To ensure your direct debit starts by the 1st day of the following month, you will need to have completed an online agreement or to have printed the agreement and posted to the FM Fitness offices signed and dated, in either case by the 15th day of the current month.
- Payment will be taken on the 1st day of the month where a direct debit is in place.
Session Training at Your Home
- It is the responsibility of you, the homeowner or tenant to ensure that all areas used for Personal Training are clean, safe and clear of all obstacles that may cause personal danger to you the home owner/ tenant or the Personal Trainer.
- You will ensure that you have home insurance to cover yourself for any injury incurred at home whether owned or rented by yourself.
- You must complete a health questionnaire prior to any personal Training with FM Fitness and take full responsibility for your ability to undertake any form of exercise or home training schedules.
- You indemnify FM Fitness and its staff against any issues or problems resulting from your home training sessions with FM Fitness.
- You will ensure that should your personal circumstances change both from a health or financial position, that you notify FM Fitness immediately via e-mail and phone or through a written letter addressed to the FM Fitness offices.
- You will ensure that you notify FM Fitness of any injury suffered during your training sessions and take the necessary and sensible cause of action to rectify any such injury.
- Any injury suffered through the incorrect observations laid down by FM Fitness may affect your right to any refund or considerations.
- If your Personal Trainer fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation, you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of Personal Training, in addition to the session you missed.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This can be made directly through e-mail/phone. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer.
Cancellation of Ongoing Training
- If you have completed 3 full months of direct debit Personal Training and you choose to finish your sessions going forward, you must notify FM Fitness and we recommend that you do so in writing by email or letter to our registered address or via e-mail.
- If you want to cancel or change your direct debit you must tell us about the change before the 15th day of the month.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Personal Training packs purchase options have a 30-day expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend Personal Training packs for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
– Serious illness
– Serious injury
- To extend your Personal Training packs you must contact FM Fitness; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy.
- Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of FM Fitness.
- If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
- Any other refunds are at the discretion of FM Fitness.
FM Fitness Public Liability Insurance
FM Fitness have full Public Liability insurance covering both internal and external training sessions. Our Insurance details are available on request from FM Fitness at email@example.com
FM Fitness cannot and will not be held accountable in anyway for the potential transference of Coronavirus/Covid19 to any of its associates or clients.
FM Fitness cannot be held responsible for the safety or sanitized condition of private or commercial dwellings/building for which they have been contracted to work in assuming these places are able to comply with the 2m social distance law and in line with the safety regulations laid down by British law and legislation concerning Coronavirus/Covid19.
All clients of FM Fitness must ensure that they are fully compliant with the safety regulations laid down by British law and legislation concerning Coronavirus/Covid19 and that any dwelling/building they ask FM Fitness or its associates/staff to attend is complaint with all Coronavirus/Covid19 requirements.
FM Fitness, its associates and staff will comply with all safety regulations laid down by British law and legislation concerning Coronavirus/Covid19.
ONE LIFE, ONE BODY, ONE CHANCE!